IMSA recommends a ‘Coherent Package’ approach to ship security comprising of some or all of the following:
- Whole ship security survey
- Report with recommendations for hardening the ship
- Project management of implementing hardening measures
- ISPS Code embellishment training for Master, SSO, Chief Engineer and Bosun
- Maritime security training for remainder of crew
- Training and drills for whole crew in securing the ship, accounting for people and closing down to citadel running.
- Embarked Maritime Security Liaison Operatives (MSLO) to provide constant additional bridge lookout and watchkeeper, and security advisor to master
No two ships nor their requirements are ever the same however, and we are always happy to discuss individual cases with clients with a view to putting together an affordable, tailor-made package of security measures, so why not ‘phone us today?
+44 (0) 1202 649874